WIN your own training session with Ezi!
Have you been watching Ezi Magbegor smash it over in the WNBA?
What if you could learn some of those moves from Ezi herself?
Win a private training session for yourself and your teammates with Ezi by telling us in 50 words or less, what basketball skill you would most like to learn and why?
Email your answers to email@example.com
Competition closes: 7pm, 11th October 2020
Full Terms and Conditions:
Exclusive Training Session Competition Terms & Conditions 2020
This competition is a trade promotion lottery in accordance with Victorian law.
The conditions for the conduct of this trade promotion lottery are as follows:
- Entrance to the trade promotion lottery is determined by satisfying the following requirements:
- The entrant is to be the individual who will be taking part in the training session
- Person answers the specified question within the word limit and answer is successfully received to the stated address
- Employees of Melbourne Basketball and their close relatives and anyone otherwise closely connected with the organisation or judging of the competition may not enter
- Each person may only enter once
- The winner will be contacted & notified of prize in writing. Their name will also be published in the From the Bench newsletter (15th October, 2020)
- The competition prize is 1x training session with Ezi Magbegor. Date, time and location at the discretion of Deakin Melbourne Boomers and organised by Deakin Melbourne Boomers on behalf of the winner
- There is no fee for entry
- By entering competition, entrant agrees to receive email correspondence from the Deakin Melbourne Boomers
- It is not a precondition for entry that an entrant has played a gaming machine, or participated in a loyalty scheme that requires an entrant to play a gaming machine
- Written consent has been obtained from the person whose trade or business is to be promoted by the lottery
- The lottery is conducted to benefit primarily the trade or business being promoted
- Information used to promote the lottery includes:
- The closing date of the lottery – 7pm, 11th October 2020
- When the lottery will be drawn – 12pm, 12th October 2020
- The name and date of the publication in which winners’ names will be published
- The entry requirement.
- This prize is not transferable or exchangeable for money and will not be substituted for money
- The winners of prizes will be advised in writing of the prize
- Records will be kept for a period of three years after finalisation of the lottery
- Every valid entry has a random and equal chance of being drawn
- There is no cost to the winner to accept the prize
- No information about entrants is collected, aside from details necessary to hand over prize
- The Deakin Melbourne Boomers will not use entrants’ information except in accordance with the purposes stated in the condition of entry
- Entrants are not required to be present at the drawing of the lottery to be eligible to win a prize
- The winner of a prize will only be substituted via a second draw, and only if the conditions of entry allow it and if reasonable efforts were made to identify the winner that were unsuccessful
- This trade promotion lottery is not conducted with scratch and win cards
- This trade promotion lottery is conducted in a manner that is not offensive and that is not contrary to the public interest
- A prize will only be substituted if the substituted prize is of the same or greater value than the original prize and the winner either agrees in writing, or the original prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the person conducting the trade promotion lottery and reasonable attempts are made to reach agreement with the winner that are unsuccessful.