The Sydney Flames and Sydney Kings recognise the significant responsibility they have to serve the local community and the extended basketball family.
Additionally, both teams receive a large number of requests for donations, player appearances, or assistance each year from a wide variety of organisations and causes, schools, and community groups.
Requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and preference is given based on the below criteria:
- You are a Sydney Kings/Flames charity partner
- You are a current Sydney Kings/Flames Member or Corporate Partner
- You are part of a local basketball association or club within NSW
- You are a representative of a community, school, or charity group within the club’s footprint
Other important notes:
- Due to the volume of requests, we do not accept items for signing
- Requests for monetary donations or sponsorship will not be considered.
- Personal requests for birthdays, weddings, or anniversaries will not be considered.
- Receipt by the Sydney Kings/Flames does not guarantee that the request will be granted; the club will confirm separately the outcome of the request.
- In order to be eligible for a donation, a Donation Application Form needs to be downloaded, completed, and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 weeks prior to your event. This procedure ensures that requests are properly recorded, managed, and fulfilled.