Game day guide: Round 11 vs Perth Lynx
The Sydney Flames’ finals chances hang by a thread, needing to win each of their final seven games to qualify for the post-season.
The first of those comes on Saturday night when they host the Perth Lynx at Quaycentre from 5.30pm.
Read how the Flames, who had Kiera Rowe and Tiana Mangakahia respectively celebrate 100-game and 50-game WNBL milestones this week, are shaping up for the round 11 fixture in Courtney Ward’s match preview here.
Saturday, January 20 – door open times:
- Members and General public: 4.30pm
- Tip-off: 5.30pm
Important Things You Should Know:
- If you have not yet picked up your membership pack you can do so from Quaycentre Box Office from 4.30pm onwards.
- If you haven’t yet downloaded your ticket and are unsure how to please go to the Quaycentre box office from 4.30pm and Flames membership staff will print you off a ticket.
- The closest location for parking for Quaycentre games is at P3 on Sarah Durack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park. It is recommended that you pre-book car parking. Car parking can only be booked up to the day prior to game day. Car parking can be booked here
- The Hoops Capital club will also have a photo wall and face-painter set up for fans on the night
- The face painter will be available from 4.30pm onwards.
GRAACE will be guest DJ for this game starting at 4.55pm
Sydney-based GRAACE’s breakthrough happened in 2017 when she co-wrote and featured on Hayden James’ platinum-selling electro-pop single “Numb”. Other successes soon followed, with the release of her ‘Self-Sabotage’ EP in 2018, a Like a Version appearance, and tours across Europe, London, Los Angeles and New York. She’s also had sell-out shows in Australia as well as playing a load of festivals. Her recent EP “Self Preservation” has GRAACE embarking on a new era of ‘organic pop’ while still retaining the incredible songwriting that has won her a legion of global fans. Bring your dancing shoes!
Member ticket information
- Full-season members whose membership cards have not arrived can visit us at the Membership Enquiries window at the Quaycentre Box Office from 4.30pm.
- Partial members will need to use Ticketek tickets to access the venue.
Getting to and from Quaycentre, Sydney Olympic Park
- Please keep in mind that parking around the venue is limited, so allow yourself sufficient time to arrive at the game, otherwise use public transport.
- Pre-booked car parking is only available up to the day prior to game day and not on game day. Car parking can be booked here
- Public transport information about getting to Sydney Olympic Park can be found here
- Access to Quaycentre is via the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre – NSW Hall of Champions doors. Information about the venue can be found here.
- Quaycentre conditions of entry can be found here. Bags are permitted at Quaycentre.
- Accessible features of Quaycentre can be found here
- Sydney Flames merchandise will be available for purchase on the night. Alternatively, you can also purchase Flames merchandise online here.
- Use the hashtag #FlameOn and don’t forget to tag in the Flames (@sydneyflamesofficial) on Instagram so we can also share some of the best pics to our account.