Fire seek assistant coach
The JCU Townsville Fire are requesting expressions of interest to join the club’s coaching panel for the up-coming Chemist Warehouse WNBL season.
Having won three of the past four WNBL titles – having contested five of the past six championship deciders – the Fire are looking for ably qualified candidates to work alongside head coach, Claudia Brassard, and her lead assistant, Mark Wrobel, for the 2018/19 season.
The ideal candidate/s will boast an established coaching resume with experience at state and/or national level and are expected to:
* Assist in the technical preparation and planning for the team;
* Assist the Head Coach during games;
* Support the Head Coach in scouting of opposition teams by managing and delivering edited vision and statistical data on a team-by-team basis;
* Assist the Head Coach with individual sessions (as agreed); and
* Liaise with other club coaches, officials, staff and athletes as required.
Candidates are asked to provide their coaching resume, as well as an expression of interest as to how they can contribute to the Fire and what qualities they will bring.
Confidential applications should be addressed to JCU Townsville Fire General Manager Richard Goodbody via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Sunday, August 12, 2018.